Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with crochet hook

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Video tutorial: crocheting beautiful openwork pattern for bag. Crochet a beautiful bag in 1-2 days!You can make a bag simply and quickly from any yarn!  The pattern presented in the video tutorial is perfect for crocheting bags, as well as for decor and comfort in your home: rugs, blankets ...
I love to crochet boots and delight kids with bright shoes. Sometimes there are so successful models, that not only a baby, but also a mother falls in love with them at first sight. I suggest crocheting boots like that with me. The video is very detailed and contains a crocheting pattern. Sole ...
I suggest crocheting a beautiful and ornate motif with me. This combination makes it look vintage that always attracts attention. This motif can be used in many products. It can be doilies of various shapes, tablecloths, decorative scarves, openwork stoles, as well as tops, blouses, jumpers and many ...
These two patterns have only one thing in common. They're volume. The first turns out to be almost double, while the second has its volume due to lush chains connected in a certain order, and this pattern has a curved shape, and if it is crushed, it will still retain its volume. That is why ...
For knitting, you will need: knitting needles 5 mm; knitted yarn; thin metal crochet hook; lock for sewing; 4 mm crochet hook for closing laps. Make 25 laps loosely.⠀Make knit stitches (garter stitch) with salvage edge (remove the first lap, the last is a knit stitch). I have 54 rows.& ...
I offer my method of crocheting nubs on 1×1 drawn-thread work. To create such a decorative element, you should know how to crochet chain stitches, double crochets and slipped stitches. We will try 2 options of crocheting nubs. We will crochet straightly and in a circle. The first option — a ...
These booties are crocheted for Paola Reina doll (33 cm). You can crochet them for any other doll with 4.5 cm foot. Boots fit easily, the main thing is to observe symmetry in crocheting in a circle. In order to make shoes easy to wear, you should crochet a loop from chain stitches on the ...
I suggest crocheting these little and adorable macaroons. With this key chain, you can decorate a handbag or a baby bag, and just crochet them for doll tea parties :).  The more the better. Kids will appreciate 100%. These cuties are crocheted quickly and quite easily, even a beginner can ...
11.07.2019 13:13  |  
I love horses and have been riding them for several years. So, I have decided to make a tutorial. Materials: any yarn (light for a horse, dark for saddle); crochet hook (I have 1.75); filling; aluminium wire (or any other wire); beads for eyes; sewing needle; slicker; pastels for tinting; brushes. ...
In the framework of "Musical Pause" contest and for the first school day, let us crochet bookmarks in the form of coloured notes. Bookmark is 19-20 cm long. Materials: 3-4 grams of thick cotton yarn of any colour; crochet hook # 2. Convention: CS — chain stitch; SS — slipped ...
In my projects I often use knitted laces. For example in socks for dogs.  I want to share with you a very easy and effective way of crocheting two-color lace. Watch the video and crochet bright laces! 
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make a bag of an old, knitted dress. Also, how to make knitted yarn with your own hands. This idea came to me spontaneously when I started sorting out old things. For a handbag of this size, I used the entire length of the dress, which turned into a knitted ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений