Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with burner

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
It's been a long time since I posted a tutorial and decided to show the process of making a ring which I finished today.   I started, as usual, with drawing the developed view of the ring in vectors in CorelDRAW. Printed it out, pasted on silver rolled 0.35 mm thick. This will be the ...
The king of all fruits — so in the East is called crowned pomegranate. Its unique taste is a real decoration for both daily and festive dishes. The beneficial properties of this fruit have been known for ages. The fruit is a large berry with many juicy ruby grains, which are used in food, covered ...
Today's DIY will cover the basics of jewelry creation. We will work with bronze and create a locket in a shape of a woman's head with a Greek profile.The lesson is designed for students who have an idea about the most basic tools of a jeweler, and who used a gas burner at least a couple of ...
Decoupage candle holder is a very good idea when you need to make a lot of gifts or make a cute, sensual, original souvenir. This becomes especially important in the New Year's Eve. Today you will decorate wooden candlesticks together with the creative team of BaseOfArt! You need to work with ...
It's summer outside but I haven't really seen it. And the culprit is that little thing! That frog. The brooch I've been making all May, June and a half of July. It is not clear why people like it, but it's one from the third dozen of my frogs already. So I let my froggie swim ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений