Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with dots

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video, I will show you how to make a very bright and stylish home decor in the form of lizards in the ethno style from ordinary cardboard. And it is for those who do not have contours, but really want to do work with dot painting, I will show that this is quite real.To work, you will need:& ...
Watching the work of the best artisans in their field is a real pleasure!But it is double great when you have the opportunity to learn their technique and take a couple of ideas as a note.   Today we are having Ekaterina Volkova, dot painting artist from Minsk, with a new tutorial.We will ...
24.03.2019 10:52  |  
Today I will share with you an unusual tutorial on how to make miniature hadnmade hyacinths of polymer clay. The singularity of it is that I have never done hyacinths before, and in general, this tutorial was not planned. I just liked the colors that came out in the process, and I wanted to share ...
In this guide I will show you how to sculpt a My Little Ponny figure of polymer clay. We will sculpt ponies with a minimum amount of tools. For the work we need: polymer clay — white, yellow, red, green, brown, black (if you don't have one of these colors, it can be mixed); fimo gel or other ...
In this DIY I will show you the process of making such funny feathers. I used the following materials and tools: - polymer clay - pasta machine or rolling tool - model knife, blade - thick needle or awl - stack for modeling - dots - gel (liquid plastic) - texture sheet - small screwdriver - brush ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений