Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stacks

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
"The Gryphon in Deuteronomy is mentioned among birds. The gloss says: the Gryphon has four legs, a head and wings like an eagle, and the rest of the body like a lion. The Gryphon lives in the Hyperborean mountains, and is very hostile to horses and humans. In its nest it puts an ...
In this video tutorial, we will model slices of dried orange together, and then tint them with acrylic paints. Enjoy your viewing.
In this tutorial, I will show how to make cute Totoro brooch with a sling and a baby in it. You will learn how to create a simple but beautiful brooch with your own hands! The same principle can be used to make any other character — be creative and design your own unique jewellery! For work, you ...
1. Preparation of materials, tools, and working place: Everybody chooses tools his/herself, someone needs separate tools for everything while somebody else uses only one needle. I use Fimo Professoinal polymer clay, you need the main color and a couple of additional ones, related to the main. Also, ...
02.12.2018 17:58  |  
That winter! Snow! It's time to make a snowman! But if you don't want to freeze today or the snow is not good for sculpting, let's sculpt it of polymer clay :) This is a detailed tutorial on creating a Christmas tree decoration of baking polymer clay in the form of a cute snowman. It ...
In this video tutorial I will show you how you can simply and quickly, in just 15 minutes, decorate a setting of a ring with polymer clay and beads. The decor imitates the furniture upholstery, the so-called "capitonnage". You can decorate other items: mirrors, writing instruments, ...
I want to offer you to make/sculpt a mandrake. This creature is quite popular so why not to have one of them at home? So, here you go: 1. First we need foil. Make a little carcass with feet (the dimensions and the shape can be of any kind). We will wrap this carcass with baking plastic. 2. I have a ...
This hare may serve as a great souvenir and a developing project for kids, an interior decoration. See the materials and tools you need below: 1. Start. First, take a small piece of clay and place it on any sturdy fabric 2. Roll it up to 5 mm thickness: 3. Give it a texture: 4. Make a circle: ...
I recommend you to start with a sketch, this helps to escape from many mistakes. So, for work I needed: clay — I used white clay with good plasticity, stacks and a knife, I use various candy stamps, but one can chop by hand, slip — liquid clay adhesive, dexterity and ingenuity! 1. First, sculpt ...
So, what do you need? model plaster tools clay a separating mixture cardboard for formwork plastering cup First of all, find out how many pieces of a plaster mould you need. The best option is just two — mark it out right on the plasticine model: I needed a four-pieces mould because the neck ...
If you love working with leather as I do, you'll like the DIY, too. You need: cream plastic jar dense foam or a thick foamed polyethylene velour, velvet soft leather PVA glue 1-2. Insert foam in the jar and make cuts at the lines each 2 cm.   3. Cut out a velvet rectangle 2 times larger then ...
Many people have asked me how I make animalistic rings. And finally I decided just to share the process. So, you need: 1. Polymer clay. 2. Stacks and something sharp. 3. A small paper strip, twisted into a cylinder at the size of a finger. Let's get started! First, roll out a strip of plastic, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений