Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with metal hardware

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
As you probably know, there is a competition of tutorials "Musical Pause" on Livemaster. In addition, this week is dedicated "Cherry Orchard" topic. So I came up with the idea of how you can combine these two topics in one tutorial! :) I present to your attention a photo tutorial ...
Because of seductive thematic week devoted to juicy strawberries, I decided to offer my own version of making a pretty and extremely stylish brooch in the form of a strawberry.  For this, you will need: texture sheet (which I, by the way, used to create a "Cactus" brooch in this ...
Another interesting topic, offered by Livemaster, inspired me to come up with an unusual cactus. This was possible because I had an original stencil, which I purchased here on Livemaster. It reminds of prickles of the cactus :) So, you will need: 1) polymer clay (in fact, any you want); 2) cutters; ...
The theme week of "May Bees" inspired me to create this unusual bee. When I did it, Winnie-the-Pooh kept saying in my head: "These are the wrong bees and they make the wrong honey" :) Indeed, I have the wrong bee, anatomically incorrect. But it is sweet and charming, not scary. ...
I started doing it because I still had a Christmas one on the front door ... Yes, I'm ashamed. But without a wreath the door looks bald! :) And I had nothing to replace it with... So an idea came to make a spring wreath. So take: - wreath base - polymer clay - rolling pin for clay - ...
Hello! Today I will talk about ice cream!  In this master class I will teach you how to make tiny ice cream cones from polymer clay :)   Materials and Tools: - smooth working surface - polymer clay - stationery knife or razor blade - texture sheet with a fine net - floss - toothbrush - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений