Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glue moment crystal

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
25.02.2019 17:03  |  
I would like to share my own way to make a package box. It is not very expensive and is quite simple to make. To make the box, you`ll need: - 3 sheets of watercolor paper, A3, 200 gr/m; - 1 file (60 µm); - sequins of different colors and shapes; - 1 sheet of cardboard, A4 size; - 6 sheets of ...
I want to offer you a simple and easy way of making fabric tags that can be used as decorations. Cut a blank out of bookbinding cardboard: Glue fleece: Add burlap: Add a paper leaf: Stitch it: Stitch the backside around the edge: Glue the two parts: Glue the inscription: Insert a grommet: ...
The tutorial consists of two parts: first, a piece of cotton is dyed with herbs and embroidered. Second, the decorated cloth is attached to a large box.You need for part 1: cotton hammer a piece of paintable non-woven wallpaper potassium alum a piece of plywood at least 1 cm thick 1. Measure the ...
Materials and Tools: combed wool tape of 2 colours (yellow, red) pincushion to fix needles needles for felting: coarse #36 and fine star #38 brush for felting eyes Moment Crystal glue brushes for painting dry pastels high gloss varnish for artwork magnet 1. If you work with a combed ...
It's Easter soon! You can make a nice holiday gift — a small Bunny in an eggshell house. I offer you follow this simple DIY :) 1. Prepare the necessary materials. 2. Cut out felt flowers and apron. 3. Cut out the parts of the Bunny. Ears may consist of one layer of felt. In this case, ...
Glad to welcome all lovers of craft and especially those who are not indifferent to the decoupage. My name is Elena Tukaeva and today offer you a DIY on decorating a large box. The most affordable and easy wood to work with is pine.  To decorate a box, you need: - blank pine box - plywood " ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений