Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scalpel

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to continue the theme of jewelry made of polymer clay. I made three-dimensional whales-brooches and a pendant. It turned out very nice! In addition to creating jewelry, I tried to focus on the back side of the brooch, because it is no less important than the front! I hope you enjoy this ...
To make a round (or cylindrical) cardboard box with your own hands, you need to know not only the basic principles, but also a couple of simple tips, which I will now tell (video attached). So! First, I clean the cardboard from tape and other labels. And, what is very important, I choose the most ...
Today I want to tell you how to make an autumn pendant in the form of a juicy, bright and uplifting pumpkin! The manufacturing process requires concentration, safety and special care. Manufacturing is not difficult, but requires perseverance. So, you will need a set of materials and tools: muffle ...
If I'm not mistaken, this week is devoted to parrots. Livemaster has lots of parrot jewellery. There are different variations, one is more beautiful than another :) I decided to offer my own parrot brooch too. For this I needed: polymer clay of different colours(yellow, green, blue, turquoise, ...
Today I will tell you how to make an original vase from papier-mache and toilet paper. You can choose any shape for your vase! I decided to make a little man a la Groot!:) The more homogeneous papier-mache mass you have, the easier it will be to stick it to the figure. Of course, it is very ...
I know that many people are interested in the process of modeling as I had a little free time, I took out a tripod from the far corner of the wardrobe, took a lamp, mastered an editing program and everything turned out well :) In this tutorial, I will show how to sculpt a Sphingidae with a pattern ...
Beads in a famous technique of modeling "Mokume Gane". I used Fimo clay, series of Soft and Professional. Numbers: 33 - diamond blue, 36 - dark turquoise, 74 - terracotta, 112 - gold, 37 - blue, 0 - white, 9 - black. You can sculpt from your favorite colors. Before making a pattern, ...
Treat yourself with a great summer practice of modeling with clay and get pleasant souvenirs :)   What you need for one stand: - 200 g red clay (terracotta), - a sculptural stack, rubber and toothed spatula, scalpel, - white and yellow food glaze, - potter's wheel and a kiln.   The first thing ...
This is a tutorial on creating a monochrome butterfly with openwork pattern on the wings.You need these materials and tools: 1. Polymer clay of 2 contrasting colors.2. Knife.3. Needle or awl.4. Knitting needle.5. Dry pastel.6. Acrylic paint.7. Natural and synthetic brushes of different sizes.   ...
Take fixing foam :) Get a base — I used a bottle for body and newspaper wrapped with a sticky tape for the head. Joined them together and then applied foam:   Carve: I inserted wooden sticks to create ears and paws:   Clearify the shape: Perfect the surface:   Apply putty and insert ...
Hello everybody! I want to share with you a tutorial on making bows from polymer clay.   You need: - polymer clay - pasta machine or rolling pin - cutter in the form of a petal (as in photo 1) - pattern of cardboard (as in photo 1) - scalpel - toothpick - findings (pin with a cap)    1. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений