Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with template

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Easter — the oldest and most important Christian holiday — the Resurrection of Christ, the Bright Resurrection of Christ (quote from Wikipedia). Even if you are not religious (like me), it is unlikely that this event goes unnoticed — Easter cakes and painted eggs are sold ...
17.02.2019 15:49  |  
This tutorial will help you to make beautiful roses for compositions — topiary, bouquets in pots, rubber bands, hairpins, wreaths, etc. with your own hands at home. So, you will need:- 1 meter satin ribbon 5cm wide of any color (for rose petals); - green satin ribbon of 4 cm wide 24 cm long (for ...
With this simple tutorial on creation of... no, most likely, on updating an old stole, I begin to acquaint you, my dear needlewomen, with the basics of various techniques and methods for creating and decorating clothes and accessories... Today we will focus on felting of decorative elements — a dot ...
Welcome, dear readers! I want to share with you my process of making a handbag in the shape of a watermelon slice :) You need:  bubble wrap soap vibrogrinding machine wool (green of two shades, pink, two shades of red, white, and some black) towel film pattern 1. Lay out strands of wool over the ...
Materials: Images of animals. Circles of cardboard for the base. Coloured felt. Zigzag scissors. Scissors. Brooch pin. Hot glue. Glue gun. Coloured pencils or crayons. Draw pictures of animals or print mine in A4 format. Cut out the pictures and cardboard circles of the same size. Cut out felt ...
On the eve of Valentine's Day, I suggest you make such a decorative heart with your hands, scented with lavender essential oil. To begin with, get all supplies you need: natural unbleached linen a template of a heart scissors pencil filler (I used wool) lavender essential oil a stick for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений