DIYs & Tutorials with len
32 publications with this material found
I offer you to make a textile Christmas toy.I made a tender and cute Christmas heart.
linen with golden coating — 15Х30 cm;
beige cotton lace — 2 types of lace with a size of 30 cm, 2 types of lace with a size of 50 cm;
floss in two shades of green — a piece of each color with a length ...
I want to show you how to make a quite lovely linen cosmetic bag. You need
flax condensed with dublerin
a few pieces of coloured cotton for decoration
a sheet of heavy paper or (better) plastic
a little fleece
two flax rectangles 22 cm by 18 cm
one flax ...
Today I offer you to sew a napkin and process the edge. There are several ways, by the example of linen napkins will tell you how to do it.
two types of linen fabric
Cut out a 41*41 cm blank and a stripped piece of 5 cm width. Place the strip face down on the wrong side of ...
This box is really good for ribbons, balls, beads, threads, etc.
- bindery cardboard 2.2 mm thick and bindery cardboard 0.9 mm
- watercolour paper, Kraft paper
- polyester batting
- Moment Gel glue, PVA glue
- cotton, gabardine
- decorative cord
- knife, scissors, awl, needle, thread, iron ...
- small wooden hoop
- silk strings, colour HTS-49
- Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w
- Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027
- Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold
- Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219
- Fire Polished beads 3mm ...
There is something 'honest' in folk patterns, something noble in their natural simplicity. And today I want to share the beauty with you!
- a wooden plate, the thickness 15-20 mm- metal (copper or whatever)- linen- screws- push pins- factory hooks or wire 3 mm, screws + welder- ...
One always wants to feel magic and create comfort at home for Christmas holidays. We're gonna make a cute jute house today.
template (it's below)
Transfer the template of the house on cardboard and cut out.
Make a loop ...
One always wants to feel magic and create comfort at home for Christmas holidays. That's what we're gonna do today.
Here I offer you to make a shiny wire star.
star pattern (it's below)
String beads on the wire as many as ...
One always wants to feel magic and create comfort at home for Christmas holidays. That's what we're gonna do today.Here I offer you to make an amazing Christmass tree.
fabric (cotton, linen)
template (all templates are below)
One always wants to feel magic and create comfort at home for Christmas holidays. We're gonna make a charming beaded ball today.
To start, transfer the template on felt and cut it out. Then sew a ribbon loop.
12.10.2017 10:52 | creative mood
I really like making embroidery, applique on hoops. I want to tell and show you the process of turning it into an interior pannel. It's pretty simple.
- polyester batting
- thick cardboard
- the embroidery or applique
Сut out a сardboard circle = the inner diameter of the ...
The author does not claim originality due to the lack of such concept on the cosmic scale.
For making such a simple thing, the number of materials you need is little:
- cardboard with thickness 1.5-1.7 mm; when cutting, make allowances of 3-4 mm from three sides but for the top — and it is better ...