Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hammer

22 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Birdhouse with your own hands: basic standards in construction  The birdhouse, made with your own hands, is guaranteed to be inhabited by birds, you only need to meet a number of requirements during production. boards should preferably be chosen from hardwoods. However, a well-dried pine ...
13.07.2019 19:48  |  
Second life of old things. In this video, I'm going to make storage boxes for kitchen. But this is not a simple tutorial, today I will make our planet a little cleaner. I'm gonna use litter and make from it a cool interior thing. From old boxes that can be found at the nearest market, I ...
In this video I will show and tell how to make a bag belt from cotton webbing using rivet and burr. What are rivet and burr, how to install them, what is the difference between manual installer and press, and how to make it without rivet and burr? All this will be described in detail in this video. ...
My name is Olesya. If you have been with me for a long time, you have already seen how I treat nature and natural materials. I like to make simple products, using materials at hand. Spring is so fleeting that I wanted to capture a piece of nature in spring. I have wanted to make a similar panel in ...
Today I will tell you and show how you can make such a carrier box :) I made it for the table setting on the future terrace, which we will build soon. Later, it will join the kitchen set. To do this, you need the following sections of the boards of  7, 4 cm wide: - bottom — 3 segments of 25 ...
"DIY: Ecoprint" You will need: flowers and leaves; fabric; parchment (baking paper); hammer :) Attention! In the process, children did not hurt anything as I gave all the instructions! Experiment with different fabrics: flannel, linen, cotton. The print will be different.This also ...
A small tutorial on how to make a cute wooden brooch at home.First, we need a template for brooches, as I cannot draw well, the template will be very simple.To do this, we need a compass, pencil and thick paper. Take a compass and draw a circle, in my case, the circle turned out with a diameter of ...
This is a fairly simple table Christmas tree :) This tutorial is spontaneous, because I was going to make a Christmas tree for the background, to add festive mood to the photos of jewelry, and at the last moment I remembered that maybe it would be useful to someone, so the photos, so to speak, are ...
New Year is just in a few weeks and I already want to fully experience the fairy tale. A candle holder will help to create a magical atmosphere :) I made a candle holder in the form of a lantern of photo frames, you can improve the design or decorate it in other technique, in any case, it will be ...
Preparations for the New Year holidays are exciting and joyful. In an attempt to choose light and delicate decorations for my green beauty, I thought about the possibility of making wire snowflakes, and now I will share them with you! :) For the work we will need the following tools: round-nose ...
I want to show you how to make a wallet with a convenient coins pocket. Al tools and materials you need are below + take at least 10 square decimeters of leather: Make a pattern out of paper in 1:1 scale, cut it out. Transfer the pattern on leather and get the blanks: Next, take the two pieces ...
I represent to your attention a very simple tutorial that, I hope, will appeal to both adults and children. The idea of this DIY — prints of living plants on fabric. You can use different herbs from grocer's or a flower shop.   To create plant imprints on fabric, you need: Different plants (I ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений