Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with salt dough

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
There is a great and ancient tradition to decorate a Christmas tree with sweets. To be sure that the decor will survive all the New Year holidays, we offer you to make salt dough painted cakes that will look as good as real ones, but will serve you for many holidays! This tutorial is perfect for ...
New Year is right around the corner and it is time to think about gifts! Every year my son and I sculp the symbol of the coming year to give it to our relatives and friends.I suggest you to sculpt with me a pig of salt dough — the symbol of 2019!This kind of work can be done by a 6-year-old child, ...
19.01.2017 10:33  |  
Good afternoon. I want to share a little idea. New year holidays are comming, I think this DIY may be helpful. You can do it together with your children. The work is quite simple and relevant on New Year or Christmas holidays. And most importantly — not expensive!!! At the first step, you need - ...
Spring calls for bright colours, memorable events, new experiences! Let's update your interior - model a spring image :)) Take - thoroughly salted dough :)) - aluminum foil (from under a chocolate) - and the neck of a plastic bottle Shape the carcass.  Develop 'muscles' ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений