Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glue pencil

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To create the work, we need the following list of materials:  Scissors (sharp, medium). Tweezers.  Glue stick. Frame with glass 15x20 cm. For the substrate: non-woven material in a roll (non-slippery, without drawing). You can use flannel.  Size 15 x 20 cm.  ...
A card made with your own hands is a very pleasant and touching gift. Today will make simple, but spectacular colourful card. This card will be a great addition to a beautiful bouquet. Of course to buy a greeting card today is not a problem. But, in addition to traditional greetings, only a handmade ...
This vase, made of paper, is very simple to make! You can take thick paper or cardboard.In the video, I take a rectangle of 27 cm by 12 cm.The vase is 12 cm high, which you can change as you like. It can be used as a cup for stationery :)If you want to keep fresh flowers in it, place them inside a ...
I have found a simple option to make beautiful paper tulips in origami technique. A wonderful handmade gift for March 8. I used white and colored office paper, another color paper is also suitable (be gentle with it, it can break), choose two-sided paper. You will also need a glue pencil, a pen ...
Materials: Images of animals. Circles of cardboard for the base. Coloured felt. Zigzag scissors. Scissors. Brooch pin. Hot glue. Glue gun. Coloured pencils or crayons. Draw pictures of animals or print mine in A4 format. Cut out the pictures and cardboard circles of the same size. Cut out felt ...
This envelope with a Declaration of Love is easy done yourself. Materials you need:1. Paper for scrapbooking (or coloured cardboard). 2. Ruler. 3. Simple pencil and soft eraser.4. Tape, width 3 cm (colour at your discretion, I have violet transparent), lighter or matches. 5. Glue stick or PVA, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений