Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with toilet paper

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I will tell you how to make an original vase from papier-mache and toilet paper. You can choose any shape for your vase! I decided to make a little man a la Groot!:) The more homogeneous papier-mache mass you have, the easier it will be to stick it to the figure. Of course, it is very ...
I made a decorative vase from toilet paper and putty. The vase is decorative and you can not pour water in it, but it is wonderful to decorate your home. Making a vase is not difficult and does not require expensive materials. You will need: ball; plastic cup; paper tape; corrugated board; toilet ...
In this video I will show you how to make handmade papier-mache flower pots easily. In addition to paper mass, you will need acrylic paints. I made the mass of toilet paper and PVA glue. In the next video I will show how to make a mass smooth without a blender. Plastic bottles that I used as a base ...
Paperclay is a great modeling substance but rather expensive. So onen can make it at home! You need:— toilet paper or one colour napkins— PVA glue— dry paste coating based on plaster— flour— starch— baby or olive oil— scale— container for mixing And now the proportion:— 20 g of toilet paper (wipes ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений