Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sponge

40 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
In this master class, I will share my experience of painting the RAST chest of drawers from IKEA.  I already have a detailed master class on painting and painting. If you are interested in the theme of alterations and repainting with your own hands, it will be interesting to see it. This ...
Today I want to show you a simple tutorial, thanks to which you can turn an ordinary jar into a decor item, a package for a sweet gift or a jar with wishes. We will need: 1. Glass jar (I have one from "Nutella"). 2. Scissors, pencil, sponge. 3. Plain paper. 4. Adhesive paper, glue. 5. ...
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
Today let's make fly agarics.   Necessary materials and tools: chipboard (I have 1.5 mm); thin cardboard (I have a pack of tea); PVA glue; thread; wire; acrylic paint; scissors; brush; sponge; mini drill (awl); pencil; nail file (sandpaper).      ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
Today I would like to tell you how I decorated beer bottles. There are many tutorials on this topic on the Internet, they are all different and peculiar. I hope you like mine as well. I wanted to make an impression of old lace, peeling paint and little jewellery. That's what happened. To be ...
I have decided to make a video about the process of creating ceramics. ⠀ The art of ceramics does not tolerate haste, it is quite methodical. First, the product is created from clay, if you make a mistake, then it may be cracked after firing. So, do not be in a hurry. Next, the ...
If you have lovely old things and you want to keep memory of their owner, then this tutorial is for you. This old sewing machine belongs to my friend, or rather her mother and my task was to give it a second life. Let's begin. You will need the following materials to work: Prepare the lid and ...
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
Lace patterns and elements seem very difficult for a beginner to repeat, but it is not so! In this tutorial, Jutta Art will show you how to use a stencil to create a delicate and very beautiful lace that will decorate a gift bottle. For work you will need:• Glass bottle;• ...
In this tutorial, we will show you simple but effective techniques that you can apply to any product, for example, to decor plastic pots. Different in mood and style pots may find their place in the interior of the apartment or cottage. Choose which decor you like the most and share your ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений