Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with have truncal

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present you a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. We'll embroider a blue dragonfly brooch. This tutorial consists of two parts. In the first, we will make wings from wire and tulle. You will need truncale cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. This cute brooch will ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. You'll embroider a crab brooch. For embroidery, you will use hard cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. You will sew the contour of the embroidery with cannetille in "attached seam" ...
If you just learn how to embroider with cannetille, "Poppies" tutorial is for you! For example, you will learn how to work with different cannetille types. Cannetille is a wonderful material that always looks spectacular. For embroidery, you will need: 1. Cotton (I have an ...
I start with selecting right jewellery, pictures and patterns of snowdrops. Then drow a couple of sketches. Chose the best one and picked necessary materials.  Materials: Japanese beads French sequins hard gold twisted thread soft gold twisted thread silver thread silk floss velvet cord Swarovski ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений