Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with printer

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video tutorial, I will tell and show how I transfer a picture to canvas, using printing. How to make your draft bigger without losing proportions, composition, good images and bold lines. The method is suitable for beginners and those who paints copies, that would be accurate and fast to ...
For work you need: - printer - A4 paper - double sided tape - scissors Print one of the templates of envelopes below on your printer. Cut it out with scissors and bend at marked lines. Sttick the folds together with the double sided tape. Here's the envelope. There are white ...
I will start from an affair, a conversation with a client about one finished item. 'Is this the Twilight colour? It is similar to lavender!' 'No, it's Twilight. Lavender is this!' At the end I took a picture of Lavender Twilight — fortunately, I had just finished two ...
I am often asked about the beautiful backgrounds I use for shooting my jewellery and where I get them. And now I'll tell you how you can make backrounds with any texture, colour and size yourself. In any quantity — because they take up very little space :)You need a camera with a high ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений