Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with needles for felting

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
A fox — a fashionista and flirt. Fiery red hair, pixieish look. It is made by Australian merino wool felting. An interior toy. Height — 20 cm In the work I used: natural merino wool needles № 36, № 38, № 40 — for the main work, for finishing pastel pencils silk fabric for a hat ready eyes glue ...
Today I will show you how to draw a bright bullfinch in the technique of dry felting. The pattern is very simple and suitable for beginners :) You will need: a finished work for painting (gloves, a bag, a case, a panel, etc.); red, gray, black, white carded cotton (wool cotton), it is better to ...
I offer you to felt such a cute Bunny, which can be a wonderful gift for your favourite ones for Easter or will be a beautiful addition to the holiday decor of your home. Besides, hares are adored by many, and we can be touched by them all year round :) This DIY is designed for beginners, but maybe ...
27.12.2016 11:07  |  
I want to share with you my step-by-step tutrorial on creating eyes of wool for toys. Often it happens that the toy is ready but you lack the right eyes. And then your favorite felt comes to the aid, it is always at hand! Do not underestimate it. So embark on this exciting task. 1. To start with, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений