Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sandpaper

87 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...8 Дальше
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
In this master class, I will share my experience of painting the RAST chest of drawers from IKEA.  I already have a detailed master class on painting and painting. If you are interested in the theme of alterations and repainting with your own hands, it will be interesting to see it. This ...
In this video, I show you how to draw a winter landscape with pastels. Materials I use for my work: dry pastels; sandpaper (grain size 1000); pastel pencils; masking tape; gloves. Enjoy your viewing!  
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
On the eve of the most magical winter holidays, I made a video that shows the process of drawing a tit with pastel on sandpaper. Recharge with festive mood, create and give to your loved ones :) Materials that I use for work:     dry pastel;     ...
  In this video tutorial, you will find how to make a poppy from foamiran with your own hands. I will show you how to create a middle, petals and how to assemble the flower. To work, you do not need any special tools! You will only need materials, your golden hands and attention! :)
Today I have a wonderful video on how to make a panel with your own hands. Decorative wooden panel in the form of a leaf to decorate any wall. So let's get started.To make a panel, you will need: excellent mood (without it, it is better not to start anything. Otherwise, you can spoil ...
If you have lovely old things and you want to keep memory of their owner, then this tutorial is for you. This old sewing machine belongs to my friend, or rather her mother and my task was to give it a second life. Let's begin. You will need the following materials to work: Prepare the lid and ...
If all your brushes and pencils always strive to escape from the desktop, then it's time to make a perfect organizer. Sometimes, cleaning the shelves, you can find materials perfect for this thing!For example, thick cardboard cores from transfer brass leaf.How to turn them into an ...
13.07.2019 19:48  |  
Second life of old things. In this video, I'm going to make storage boxes for kitchen. But this is not a simple tutorial, today I will make our planet a little cleaner. I'm gonna use litter and make from it a cool interior thing. From old boxes that can be found at the nearest market, I ...
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
Continuing the theme of garden decor, we can not ignore the creation of a bright summer garden watering can.This tutorial shows nuances of decoupage on metal, as well as much attention is paid to drawing the motif.   For decoupaging garden watering can, you will need: • metal ...
1 2 3 4 5...8 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений