Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with shyla

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Well, slowly and surely the most favorite and long-awaited holiday approaches, it is filled with magic, fantastic atmosphere, and hope that the coming year will be even better! And so be it! You will spend the year as you celebrate it (recently I started to believe in this saying). So, let's ...
This is a tutorial on creating a monochrome butterfly with openwork pattern on the wings.You need these materials and tools: 1. Polymer clay of 2 contrasting colors.2. Knife.3. Needle or awl.4. Knitting needle.5. Dry pastel.6. Acrylic paint.7. Natural and synthetic brushes of different sizes.   ...
I want to show you how to make a wallet with a convenient coins pocket. Al tools and materials you need are below + take at least 10 square decimeters of leather: Make a pattern out of paper in 1:1 scale, cut it out. Transfer the pattern on leather and get the blanks: Next, take the two pieces ...
I want to share with you a recipe how to refresh little cute jars. You need quite a bit of time and materials. Materials and tools: jar with a cork lid 3 layer paper napkin acrylic white paint film spray gun glue for decoupage varnish for decoupage brush (I use synthetic No. 24) sandpaper #10 ...
I love hand stitching. They always make things warm, personal, special. Today I want to tell you how to make a neat hand stitch on leather, because leather remembers each puncture and doesn't forget errors. You need: needle roller tailor's chalk awl and, in fact, a piece of leather that ...
The story is about how I was asked to help people to get rid of a strange table and here it is — a brand new piece of furniture called a samovar table of the beginning of the 20th century. The legs were decorated with geometric Greek carving.  The main task was to remove old paint. Drill nozzles ...
19.12.2016 16:15  |  
I want to tell you about an affordable and simple way of creating a pipe in the case of my first tube. I used a minimal number of tools, minimum material, and the main requirement is your desire. What you need. Tools: long awl or elongated drill of the desired length with a thickness of 3 mm, 8 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений