Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with embroidery needle

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
I want to share with you photos of the process of creating the "Ripe Pear" brooch.This small tutorial is for those who already creates such jewelry. Anyone who has a little experience of embroidering with beads, knows basic techniques, knows the names of materials and tools.I do not offer ...
You'll need: a piece of white gabardine about 30x30 cm, white satin ribbon 25 mm wide, green satin ribbons 25 mm and 15 mm wide, lilac satin ribbon 15 mm wide, lace, thread, a needle with a large eye and a simple needle. Draw a sketch on gabardine and start to work Take a 25 mm wide ribbon and ...
To make a 3D embroidery on mittens, you need... crocheted mittens and some bright yarn :)  Mine are below: Draw the pattern you want, better use scale 1:1. Or use mine :)Start with strawberries. We need filler. Tear off 3 pieces. Roll balls, lay them on the mittens and carefully sew at the edges. ...
Sometimes you don't want to overload an embroidery with unnecessary details. At such moments I use a very simple little flower. For work, take a satin ribbon, 0.5 cm (can be 1.2 cm, and even 2.5 cm), scissors, lighter, and a needle with large eye. Make a stitch with the 0.5 cm ribbon from ...
Today I publish my first DIY. It's a little exciting :) I'll show all stages of work on the example of creating brooches with Easter Bunny and a willow sprig. I want to say that I don't like souvenirs and trinkets that are never used so I prefer to give and receive gifts that can ...
09.01.2017 14:37  |  
I offer to quickly and beautifully crochet souvenir shoes from jute twine. This amulet can be used as a souvenir in the kitchen, bath, or as shoes for national or dance costume, shoes for dolls. You need jute twine and a crochet needle. Cast on 5 chains and work double crochets in a circle without ...
Today I want to show you how to embroider tulips from silk ribbons. Take: - silk ribbon of 32mm and 36mm of red and green colours - pattern - hoop - needle and start! Start with buds: insert the needle with the red ribbon to the bottom of the bud. Then introduce the needle with the tape up, in the ...
For a long time I kept an idea in my mind to create a mini map of our planet :) It is the first time I have decided to publish my tutorial and I hope you will be interested! Materials: - fabric for embroidery (any plain light fabric), I used white coarse calico - wooden hoop (150 mm) - mouline ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений