Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with surround interlining

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I am glad to present you another video tutorial on a small but very comfortable bag with several compartments. I will show you how to make two options from one blank: a bag with a chain and a bag with a belt.   To make such a bag, you will need: * thick cotton for the outside of the bag; * ...
08.06.2019 16:54  |  
In this video tutorial I will tell and show you how to make a purse with a flat lock. Sewing a purse is not more difficult than a regular cosmetic bag, and an unusual lock turns it into a practical, roomy purse with compartments for coins and credit cards. Sewing a zipper, installation of the lock ...
  Today I invite you to sew a needle cushion and purse with me. I used a rectangular unsightly clasp, you can use the clasp of any shape — round, oval, rectangular, and fit both sewn and unsewn clasp.  For work you will need: thick cotton for outer part of a needle cushion; ...
31.03.2019 15:47  |  
Cosmetic bags can be not only square and rectangular, but also triangular. Like a real pyramid! The size of the finished cosmetic bags is 18*18 cm.   You will need: dense cotton for outer part of the cosmetic bag; cotton for lining; surrounding interlining; zipper;& ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений