Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with screwdriver

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Birdhouse with your own hands: basic standards in construction  The birdhouse, made with your own hands, is guaranteed to be inhabited by birds, you only need to meet a number of requirements during production. boards should preferably be chosen from hardwoods. However, a well-dried pine ...
13.07.2019 19:48  |  
Second life of old things. In this video, I'm going to make storage boxes for kitchen. But this is not a simple tutorial, today I will make our planet a little cleaner. I'm gonna use litter and make from it a cool interior thing. From old boxes that can be found at the nearest market, I ...
22.06.2019 14:03  |  
The concept of "restoration" is usually referred to works of art and monuments of cultural heritage, however, this is not always the case. As restoration means transformation, absolutely any transformation of absolutely anything. So I want to give the second life to this old chair in my ...
Wooden tray is a pretty versatile thing: it will look equally good, both in your interior and in the photo on social networks. It is not as difficult to make it as it seems. You will need a few tools, a few boards, four pieces of bar and a little of your time.
What can be made from an old door? There are many ideas! The main thing is to have the right mood and a little free time. So, let's start. I have an old door from the old country house. Boards are safe and sound with traces of old paint. The paint does not spoil the look, so we decided not to ...
Thanks to my most favorite web-site for constantly offering Scandinavian interiors. In one of such stylish Scandinavian lofts I saw a tripod lamp and wanted to make it with my own hands. Actually, the background is simple, however, there is one significant BUT. I decided to conduct a kind of ...
Today we will place a plaster panel, made in the previous tutorial, in a frame. We will make a frame from scratch from scraps of furrings. As a result, you will get a stylish and cool panels in eco style for your home. You will need: - furrings 17*5 — 2 pieces. Cuts 27*5 — 2 pieces; - dense  ...
It was a very long and quite ambitious project. It all started with the idea of creating a handmsde desk lamp. It was a necessity. However, I did not want to make something ordinary, typical, like everybody has, and of usual materials. Therefore, design magazines and the Internet have become my true ...
When I decided to learn how to felt handbags, I did not think how to close a bag, what decor, lining, when I felted my first bags, I realized that these were just blanks and had to be remade. For someone it can be easy to attach a magnet and insert lining, I learned everything myself, and some ...
You will need: pyrographer; clock; screwdriver; office knife; glue; electric screwdriver; drill. We have taken such ready wall clock with glass. We unmade them and removed cute kittens with the dog from Beethoven movie. That's what we got. It was possible not to torture the clock and buy a ...
A small tutorial on how to make a cute wooden brooch at home.First, we need a template for brooches, as I cannot draw well, the template will be very simple.To do this, we need a compass, pencil and thick paper. Take a compass and draw a circle, in my case, the circle turned out with a diameter of ...
Today we will have a look at a homemade light panel with LED strip. This panel is perfect for children as it shines dimly, and therefore suitable as a night light. In addition, it does not heat up! It cannot be broken!!! So, we will need: a rectangular sheet of fiberboard, 6mm thick; planed timber ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений