Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with nails

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I will show you how I made such cozy old houses. What for? I made a key holder, but I think it can be used to hang small towels in the kitchen, or hang it in the children's room and hang nick-nacks. In general, it is multifunctional. It's not even a tutorial, you'll just watch ...
Today I will tell you and show how you can make such a carrier box :) I made it for the table setting on the future terrace, which we will build soon. Later, it will join the kitchen set. To do this, you need the following sections of the boards of  7, 4 cm wide: - bottom — 3 segments of 25 ...
I don't like Soviet furniture. It is sad and richly varnished. But it is made out of beech wood. Not cheap pine but noble beech! And the design is ergonomic. I want to show you how to refresh old furniture at the example of a 1960s Soviet chair. Dusty padding is thrown away: The chair ...
You need any shelf with scalloped details and flowing shapes, carved decoration would be even better. Materials anв tools: sponges or sandpaper with different grain metal and rubber spatula  coating for wood nails, screws, Moment glue acrylic paint, acrylic varnish, brushes, rollers, gloves wooden ...
I continue a series of works created from thread and nails. You need: 1) wooden panel 40 x 60 x 1.8 cm;2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 25 mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) sandpaper;10) titanic patience. It begins as usual — find a ...
I develop my skills and want to share a tutorial on how to make an inscription and simultaneously protect you from some hidden errors.Materials:- wooden board 20 x 40 cm- nails- cotton floss- stain- varnish Thake the board 20 x 40 cm and safely get down to work. To emphasize the red inscription, I ...
Recently I decided to put all spools of thread in their place because they were in a romantic mess. And I needed some materials and tools — they are in the photo: At first, I marked on a wooden board and sawed off the sides of the shelа with a hacksaw.    The base of the shelf: Nailed ...
Not long ago, I came across String Art.I was fascinated by the elegance and couldn't resist trying.For work I needed: - wood (small board)- nails- cotton thread And a great desire to create! I chose a simple pattern (it was a heart). I recommend you to do the same for the first time. Take ...
This DIY is on how to make a holder for beads or other jewelry in haste. And I had a small hanger at hand only. With a ruler and pencil, mark points for nails. Hammer the nails so that it was convenient to bend them. Bend with pliers or round nose pliers, making the hooks. Now degrease and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений