Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with clove

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
11.11.2018 15:11  |  
I am pleased to offer you my new DIY. Let's make a Christmas toy — a bell. I'm sorry, but I can't determine the exact name of the technique, in which my Christmas toy is made. The theme is taken from Japanese patchwork, from the Kinyaga technique, but many people now call it Kimekomi ...
Today I want to share with you the mystery of creating amazing panels in the style of string art. You need:1) wooden panel (I used 15 x 25 cm, thickness 1.5 cm);2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 16mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) ...
We decided to share a brief guide on how to create our author's handbag of wood and leather. We welcome your comments and feedback. So let's start. We finally selected the material: contrasting combination of mahogany and white leather looks very impressive and is truly summery. I ...
There is a winning gift idea for your women. Each of them has different sweet trifles but they are stored in a box or stuffed in bookshelves.Now they all will have their own place. The value of the item is that you make it it with your hands. The costs practically go to zero. Take the much-loved ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений