Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with primer

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I wanted to update my shelf in the kitchen, before that it was an ordinary board, nothing special. That is why I decided to make a kind of wine shelf. Let's begin. I bought a couple of shelves 250×600 mm and shortened them to 150×600 mm, because a wine bottle is not so wide to ...
If all your brushes and pencils always strive to escape from the desktop, then it's time to make a perfect organizer. Sometimes, cleaning the shelves, you can find materials perfect for this thing!For example, thick cardboard cores from transfer brass leaf.How to turn them into an ...
Continuing the theme of garden decor, we can not ignore the creation of a bright summer garden watering can.This tutorial shows nuances of decoupage on metal, as well as much attention is paid to drawing the motif.   For decoupaging garden watering can, you will need: • metal ...
As you know, the symbol of 2020 is a rat or mouse. I have already started to get ready and especially for those who also like to prepare in advance, I share my tutorial. Surprise your friends and family with an unusual New Year souvenir. Make a rat or a mouse with your own hands. Christmas toy in ...
Today you will observe how I am making this tray from scratch. I really liked working with wood, sawing, polishing, painting. In summer you can make it safely on the street. What did I do it for? Well, first of all, any morning will be brighter if you treat your beloved one to breakfast from such a ...
In this video I want to show you how I did the cutest photo frame — Easter Bunny :) For work, you will need: - plywood 4 mm (we will cut a muzzle, paws, a tail); - blank photo frame; - jigsaw, screwdriver, sandpaper; - ground, paint (white, pink, gray, black); - napkins + PVA glue; - water-based ...
Happy Cosmonautics Day! I, as always, present you one more tutorial on painting porcelain Christmas toys — the first spaceplane of the Soviet reusable space transport system Buran. In the work I use stained glass painting technique on the base of mother-of-pearl coating, which allows to achieve an ...
Work on this box is a continuous improvisation. I invite you to watch how the decor of a jewellery box "Walk in Summer Garden" was born. For work, I have chosen a box of my favorite shape — a flat square vertical one, which was primed long ago and waited in the wings. Unfortunately, I took ...
I continue a series of portraits devoted to Harry Potter. This time I want to share with you a cute house elf Dobby. I performed it in the following stages: pencil drawing on the primed ball; underpainting; portrayal. In the following tutorial I used: Christmas ball; oil paint Pebeo XL. Below is ...
We transform an ordinary plastic photo frame in a romantic lamp.This is a fabulous winter window with ice patterns on glass and a French balcony with flowers. In this tutorial Natalia will share with you a unique technique of creating icy patterns on glass that you can use with any glass piece. A ...
A convenient and roomy pencil case is indispensable to creative people. And it's nice to keep your tools in a beautiful and unique product, which has a lot of love and kindness! The box with the symbol of the coming year will be a great gift to friends, family and of course for yourself! You ...
This DIY is devoted to the restoration and decoration of wooden boxes. Equipment: work surface sandpaper coating putty knife rags primer acrylic paint сraquelure varnish bronze paste for grout acrylic contours acrylic varnish brushes: synthetic and bristle turpentine capacity for water and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений