Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lighter

19 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Today I decided to show you how to quickly and easily create a beautiful accessory - flowers from fabric. Fabric flowers can be used to decorate clothing (dress, t-shirt, t-shirt, belt), to create accessories (bags, headbands, hair clips, and more). To work, we will need: 1. Cuts of fabric (we will ...
Useful tutorial before the holidays :) There are two things that you can decorate anything with: flowers and bows. Now you know 4 ways to tie a bow of ribbons. For narrow ribbons we use the ways on the fingers, for wide is the palm. It's very simple :) From these I will be making decorations ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
My name is Nadezhda. I create floral hair accessories from foamiran. In this video, I will show you how to make olives from hot melt glue.Glue sticks are a good alternative to polymer clay and foamiran in this case, and their price is much lower. Berries from glue look realistic, and ...
In this video I will show how to make brooch element or bracelet from beads, pearls and natural pomegranate beads. I advise you to use a strong transparent fish twine and a long beaded needle. Materials: - glass pearl beads 6 mm;- pearl beads 4 mm;- beads of natural pomegranate 5 mm;- bead made of ...
Today I want to show you how to embroider strawberries from satin ribbons. You will need:  - red ribbon 2 cm wide; - white and green ribbon 0.6 cm wide; - Mouline or Iris threads (green and yellow); - scissors; - hoops with fabric; - lighter; - pencil; - embroidery ...
In this tutorial I will show how to make elements for a bracelet from beacons and small beads, assemble beads from natural onyx, crystal beads, rondels with crystals and woven elements from beacons on an elastic strong thread and how to accurately fix them. Materials: black beacons — 4 mm; crystal& ...
28.05.2019 11:45  |  
You will need: Modern Clay polymer clay; paints; wire; lighter; glue.
I present you a tutorial on how to create a bracelet from the paracord "Fiasko". Bracelet is very dense and voluminous. In this video, I took two paracord cords and soldered them, this is done in order to make it clear how the picture goes. It looks very impressive in a combination of ...
05.05.2019 12:15  |  
In this video tutorial I will show how to make a beautiful paracord bracelet easily. This techn can also be used to create a collar or belt. To create a bracelet, you will need: paracord 2 segments of 2.7 m long and 1 segment of 1 meter long; fastex; scissors; lighter. The video begins with the ...
Today I want to show you how I prepare flowers for lilacs.  You will need: ribbon 1 cm, 1.2 cm, 0.6 cm wide;  silk thread, matching the ribbon; lighter; ruler; scissors.  Cut the ribbon 7 cm long.  Burn the edges of the ribbon with a lighter.  Fold ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений