Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hoops

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
Today I will show you 3 ways how to embroider poppies with ribbons.  We need: red satin ribbon of any desired width, to try 1.2 cm wide is better, green ribbon 1.2 cm wide, black Mouline thread, black beads. Enjoy watching!   Which of the three ways do you like more?  Ask ...
Today I want to show you how to embroider strawberries from satin ribbons. You will need:  - red ribbon 2 cm wide; - white and green ribbon 0.6 cm wide; - Mouline or Iris threads (green and yellow); - scissors; - hoops with fabric; - lighter; - pencil; - embroidery ...
Today, we`re going to embroider stylized thistle! You will need the following materials and tools: linen fabric with cotton; hoops; embroidery needle; Mouline threads (cotton), shades: dark green, green, light green, yellow-green, lilac; scissors. Watch the video for the embroidery process. Enjoy ...
In the previous tutorial (https://www.livemaster.ru/topic/3131143-creating-flowers-for-lilac-embroidery?vr=1&inside=1) we prepared lilacs, and today I'll show you how to embroider a truss of lilacs. You will need: - gabardine fabric;  - hoops;  - scissors (tweezers); ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a necklace with embroidered satin stitch pendant. Necessary materials are the following:  Sketch of the pendant. So, transfer the sketch of the pendant on the fabric in any convenient way. Then insert the fabric in the hoop and start sewing the edges ...
Today I will show you a mini tutorial on embroidering roses.The ribbon can be chosen of any width, depending on how large you want a rose! The materials: satin ribbon 1.2 cm wide (or any other); gabardine fabric; hoops; scissors; needle and thread. Enjoy!
Today we want to show three options for making feeders for our feathered friends. We will make two feeders with automatic mechanism and a fat feeder for tits from simple and cheap materials. To make the first feeder you will need: a plastic bottle, 5 l; a plastic bottle, 1,5 l; a small piece of ...
You need: Hoop, 15 cm diameter. Canvas, 20*20 cm. Satin ribbon (green —  2 meters, brown — 2 meters by 0.5 mm). Brown embroidery floss, 2 meters. Plastic beads for acorns. Lace cotton. Sintepon. Cardboard. Glue gun or Moment Crystal glue. Hook #2,5. Wide eye needle. Draw a pattern on the canvas: ...
You need: - canvas; - floss; - hoop; - fabric for backside; - fusible calico; - fusible tape for hems; - lining (I use satin); - decorative ribbon; - lace; - clasp; - metal ring; - 8 cm elastic band; - threads; - scissors, needle, pattern, seam ripper; - sewing machine. STEP 1: EMBROIDERY   I use ...
You need: - small wooden hoop - silk strings, colour HTS-49 - Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w - Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w - Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w - Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027 - Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold - Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219 - Fire Polished beads 3mm ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений