Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with mount for brooches

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
24.12.2019 15:42  |  
Let's try to sew a fairly simple brooch in the form of a moose. Moose is not only a symbol of Canada, they are strong, swim well, hop from apples in the fall and lick the salt :) We will sew at once on two similar patterns, the size of my mooses is 4 cm. Patterns are also drawn by me. So let&# ...
In this DIY I want to share with you how to make a beautiful boho brooch of crocheted elements.Use motives of flowers, the center of a napkin, insects, leaves and others to make these elements. Typically there are patterns and descriptions for individual motifs in such techniques as freeform, Irish ...
Materials: Images of animals. Circles of cardboard for the base. Coloured felt. Zigzag scissors. Scissors. Brooch pin. Hot glue. Glue gun. Coloured pencils or crayons. Draw pictures of animals or print mine in A4 format. Cut out the pictures and cardboard circles of the same size. Cut out felt ...
I want to share a very simple tutorial on creating brooches out of felt. It is very easy and pleasant to work with felt. Rich colours allow you to create bright items.   MAterials and tools: 1. Green, violet and pink felt,  the thickness of 1-2 mm. 2. Sharp scissors and a puncher in the shape of a ...
March is coming, and I am very much inspired by Ireland and St. Patrick's Day. I have implemented an idea of a leprechaun teddy bear. But my bear lacks something very small and important — a clover brooch. I want to share the scheme with you. You need: green yarn crochet hook (1.5 mm) brooch ...
Winter... it's slowly getting cold and hungry for wintering birds. At home, I have two feeders outside the window. Every morning I wake up and hear a rustle and knocking titmice, and with them come nuthatches, sparrows sometimes. The first thing Ido when I get up is feeding them with seeds. And ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений