Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tracing

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Friends! Summer is in full swing and such beauty is around!Recently I walked with my daughter and came across a tree and a stunning scattered purple flowers!So, here I am to share my new sketch with you. Tasks: draw a tree; create an aerial perspective; work in light, sketchy technique, without ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
This is a very small tutorial that will help you to avoid drying paints on the palette, and thus reduce their consumption. More of this palette, of course, is necessary for those who draw with acrylic or make a sketch when decoupage. After all, sometimes it is so difficult to find the right shade. ...
To sew this night gown I needed 1.5 m of marble velvet and 2 m of double-sided lace, which I cut in halves. I started with the construction of pattern. For those who have little experience in this, I advise you to use ready-made patterns or take and outline loose home clothes (for example, a ...
You need:  ordinary waterproof sandpaper, grit 1000 Rembrandt crayon set of 120 pieces Note: Don't spray fixatives on sandpaper after the work is done. Sandpaper can't work with it and is covered with stains, the colours change.  So I don't fix sketches! P.S. Pastel's afraid of ...
During state and religious holidays, Mexican streets are decorated with garlands made out of unusual openwork flags. They are called Papel Picado. This art known all over the world took its features in Mexico, too. The history of this tradition is not very long. It's about a hundred years. But ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений