Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with chalk

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
DIY/ Life Hack. Second life of old things. Draft toy from old sweater. How to make beautiful and useful decor for nursery easily and quickly? Draft Dachshund will decorate your room, besides, it is still a toy for your child or a side for a crib just from an old sweater. You will need: sweater; ...
18.02.2019 13:57  |  
Today I want to present you a tutorial on how to neat a scarf edge with a role seam. This seam is great for scarves of silk, thin cotton fabrics, fine wool, linen. One of the ways of this processing will be shown here. Firstly, you need to cut out the right size for a skarf of fabric.  For example, ...
We are going to sew a purse in just an hour!This is taking into account the fact that you need to draw a pattern, and those who sew well, will cope with it even faster.⠀You will need: fabric; velcro; threads, pins; scissors, soap / chalk; sewing machine. Note: everything is measured in cm.     
I would like to share with you a DIY on painting a cup. It will be easy and interesting :) At the end, you'll gain a pleasant experience and an original piece of craft. Let's start as soon as possible :) The work takes 3 - 5 hours depending on your patience.  You need: - a cup - ...
So, you need: 1. Fabric 1.50 x 1.70 m (this, actually, depends on the length of the skirt). 2. Thread to match the fabric. 3. Scissors. 4. Pins. 5. Adhesive material. 6. 20 cm zipper 7. Crayon on fabric (I used washable markers, a very handy thing). 8. Trouser hook. 9. Sewing machine. Let's ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений