Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with termotransfer

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This time I show you how to sew a case in the shape of a juicy watermelon slice!  You need: 1. White or very light-coloured cotton fabric. 2. Green or bright red cotton fabric. 3. Red zipper 18-20 cm 4. A sheet of a term transfer paper with the image: First, transfer the pictures to the fabric: ...
The size of the finished vanity case is 18 cm by 18 cm by 7 cm. The materials you need for sewing the vanity case. 1. Hard felt, 1-2 mm thick, 45 x 55 cm. 2. Zipper 40 cm, preferably detachable. 3. Iron-on image. 4. Printed A4 pattern, 1:1 scale. The cut For convenience, I placed 1/4 of the vanity ...
This DIY is very short and easy.  You need - felt, one or two colors - cotton lace or elastic - magnetic button - and an iron-on image that I usually use for my tutorials Cut out one large felt rectangle, 13.5 cm x 20 cm and two small, 5 cm x 13.5 cm. Stitch lace or braid to the long side of the ...
I offer you to sew a very spring vanity-case. I also want to show how you can combine felt with cloth and leave it, at the same time, the main working material. You need: - thick felt 1.2 mm - matching fabric - a little fusible webbing - zipper - decorative elements — a piece of cotton lace, ...
Probably, everyone likes receiving letters, especially from afar. Today I'm going to tell how to sew a simple envelope clutch. You' need - piece of hard felt (I took Korean white felt with the thickness of 2 mm and a size of 30 cm by 66 cm, the size of the finished item turned out about ...
Today's tutorials is important for me :) Before I have spent a lot of felt, fabric, tested different materials for soles, and most importantly, working hours. And here it is, an original, bright, comfortable, and most importantly, quite sturdy and durable home slippers :) In order to make them, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений