Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with knitted yarn

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To make a handbag, we need: 1. Yarn, 2 skeins. 2. Carved insert. 3. 4mm and 7mm hooks. 4. Split rings. 5. Carbines. 6. Threads and a needle. You can see the full tutorial here:  
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make a bag of an old, knitted dress. Also, how to make knitted yarn with your own hands. This idea came to me spontaneously when I started sorting out old things. For a handbag of this size, I used the entire length of the dress, which turned into a knitted ...
In this DIY I'll tell you how to make a stylish round bag :) The bag is made of an interesting jute yarn. The main feature of the bag is its frame thanks to which the bag perfectly keeps the shape, the stitches stay and look so smooth :) Let's get started! Part 1. Materials Jute yarn. I ...
To crochet a handbag, you need to know just how to perform SC (single crochet). The rest is easy: my photos + description. Quite a little time and you'll have a bright handbag! You need: 1) Ribbon yarn — 1 pc., length 100 m, width 7-9 mm. 2) Hook 10 mm. 3) Zip of 20 cm (to match the colour of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений