Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sealer

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today's tutorial is on making simple home slippers. Use my pattern: Customize the size in Photoshop. Then cut out such blanks, remember to leave some mm for allowances: fabric for top fabric for inside inner soles dense fabric for the base leather soles Join the top fabric with the base: ...
A feature of the cosmetic bag is its shape. I hope you'll like it :) You need these materials: Join fabric and the base, pin them together: Add the zip: And the lining with face down: Stitch: Carefully cut the base out of the seam with scissors: Stitch the edge: Treat the second edge the ...
Today's tutorial is devoted to the production of a roomy and functional purse of a classic shape from felt. I'll show you how you can sew a purse spending minimum time and getting maximum enjoyment :) Let's start :) You need: dense felt, not very thick, in grey or any other colour ...
Every phone dreams of its own beautiful and convenient case, which will help to protect it from scratches and other damages.  Materials and tools: Cotton of two different matching colours. Dence material. Magnetic button. Zipper. Standard set of sewing supplies – thread, scissors, chalk, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений