Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with branches

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Wreath from twigs and dried flowers — this is perfect for decoration. This eco-style wreath will decorate any room, and you will add gentle natural shades and natural materials to your interior. Most importantly, this wreath is easy to make. You will need absolutely any branches, it is better to ...
A very simple tutorial on how to whiten the branches. Or bumps. Or dry leaves. Here is what you like, but we take branches as an example.  These are great props for photoshoot, especially when you do not always know how to fill the photo. Large branches or cones can be whitewashed to ...
This is a simple tutorial on how to make a decorative wreath with your own hands. You can decorate it with flowers, leaves cones, Christmas tinsel. Also, it can be painted with acrylic paint. Work with fresh branches taken from a tree. Dry brunches for a wreath will not work, they will break. It is ...
You will need the following: 1) chicken egg shells; 2) soil; 3) plant; 4) Tree branch; 5) sisal (two colors); 6) cotton wool; 7) tape (brown); 8) wire; 9) sheet of paper; 10) double-sided tape; 11) paper cup; 12) rope (jute, hemp); 13) scissors; 14) spoon for soil; 15) any decorative herbs, flowers, ...
Making a real Baba Yaga`s hut of  is quite simple, you just have to be patient. You will need: cardboard; office paper A4; egg trays for papier-mache; PVA glue; silicone glue or liquid nails, or superglue; birch branches (or other tree) of different thickness; aluminum, copper wire; jute twine; ...
29.12.2018 10:56  |  
Let me have my own tutorial... It is relevant not only for New Year — you can thematically decorate any holiday. Christmas tree takes up little space, so it will perfectly decorate a table. By the way, we made such a Christmas tree as a Christmas craft in the kindergarden and it took the first place ...
Previously I told you how to make a fireplace imitation here. Now let's talk about how to put it in a composition. As any amateur hamster-craftsman I had baskets, bleached cones, chestnuts, pieces of canvas, guipure ribbons, beads in stock. Maybe this is reminiscent of the rustic style, but the ...
Today I want to show you a few ideas of fabric Christmas decors. I was inspired by traditional Scandinavian motifs, although I think that the resulting decor is too bright for the Scandinavian style :) I saw reindeer and Christmas trees in a famous store, and immediately decided that I have to make ...
In this video, I show how to make a rose with buds with your own hands out of crepe paper and natural material. The method is very simple.  Materials: corrugated paper, 180 grams dry tree branch any thin wire foil or newspaper glue gun Good luck! Have a nice time creating :)   I'd be happy ...
You need the following materials: 2 pieces of wood, any size (mine is 12 cm*25 cm) paint hooks — 4 pcs cups with hangers — 2 pcs Moment crystal glue dry branches decorations (lace, ribbon, twine) mount 1. You can wrap the cup holders with a cord: 2. Fasten the hooks to a wooden workpiece. Paint ...
I'll show you how to create a miniature Christmas tree from branches of a coniferous tree, you'll be able to put it anywhere, it doesn't require much space and is a perfect and beautiful decoration with a nice fresh smell. Also, such a tree may be a good gift and is safe for children. ...
Recently I've finished my Easter tree and I want to share the idea with you! You need:  - dry branches - acrylic primer or PVA - acrylic paint - plaster or stucco - pot - decorations for the tree Make the branches of the length you need, prime and cover with PVA. Allow to dry. Then ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений