Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with rolling pin

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is my first tutorial, so do not blame me. I will tell you about the creation of a mold from silicone sealant and starch, and then, on its base, I will make a cast of acrylic sealant.The application of this technique can be seen in the example of my work — the "Blue Wonder" box with a ...
I want to share with you a simple and exciting way of decorating cans of chips with improvised materials. After enjoying the chips a great jar is left, you can use it to store spaghetti. But the trouble is that spaghetti are higher than this jar. Of course you can put them there for beauty, but then ...
How to quickly make a beauty with your hands! This DIY will help you to make an evening bag in vintage style without having any experience in wet felting. To make this bag you will need: 30-50 g of merino wool 19 um; fleece of merino/alpaca or any other of fine-wool breeds (20 g); hardware (a sew- ...
This hare may serve as a great souvenir and a developing project for kids, an interior decoration. See the materials and tools you need below: 1. Start. First, take a small piece of clay and place it on any sturdy fabric 2. Roll it up to 5 mm thickness: 3. Give it a texture: 4. Make a circle: ...
Many people have asked me how I make animalistic rings. And finally I decided just to share the process. So, you need: 1. Polymer clay. 2. Stacks and something sharp. 3. A small paper strip, twisted into a cylinder at the size of a finger. Let's get started! First, roll out a strip of plastic, ...
I love monstera for its decorative shape. The DIY is simple and is good for amatuer potters and beginners. Before you start, stock up with clay and find or rent a stove. Read or clarify the burn-in temperature, the temperature of clay and glazes firing should match or be very similar. Part 1. ...
Hello! I want to share with your a DIY on how to imitate knitting from polymer clay. This would be a "knitted" brooch with buttons. For work, you need the following tools and materials: - polymer clay - rolling pin or pasta machine - extruder with a nozzle like on the photo - cutter ...
I want to appeal to all scrapbooking addicted and those who are passionate about different beautiful cute papers. I want to show you a simple way of making embossing on paper without the help of a wonderful Big Shot machine (for cutting and stamping) — the paper can then be used in your work. 1. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений