Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with a simple pencil

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to show you a DIY project on creating a pencil holder Owl with an Owlet using cardboard sleeves. This pencil holder can be made with your child and for child. You need: 1. Coloured paper, coloured cardboard, corrugated cardboard. 2. Glue stick and Moment glue. 3. A simple pencil. 4. Scissors. ...
Grey winter weekdays passed. The soul needs the spring, flowers and bright colours! Urgent updated closet, create a spring mood and draw bright colours on sneakers in Gzhel painting style!To create a masterpiece, you need:1. White sneakers 2. Acrylic paint for fabric3. Brushes4. Pencil5. Eraser6. A ...
I would like to share with you a DIY on painting a cup. It will be easy and interesting :) At the end, you'll gain a pleasant experience and an original piece of craft. Let's start as soon as possible :) The work takes 3 - 5 hours depending on your patience.  You need: - a cup - ...
The DIY is great for beginners, but skillful needlewomen might find here something interesting. So, let's start. Take all you see below: And you can use my pattern. The doll will be 24-25 cm. Dashed lines shouldn't be sewn. Pay attention to the direction of grain lines (indicated by ...
20.02.2017 16:21  |  
I encouraged to draw cute tags for handmade products. One tag can be drawn very quickly and a large number would, of course, take a lot of time. But the process is fascinating and draws you away from all kinds of thoughts, so relax! The tags come out very interesting and everyone likes them! ...
1. To start with, take - canvas - palette - oil paints - pencil - varnish or drying oil - brushes Make a sketch of what you want to paint. In this story, the celebrity is well known to you, I guess... 2. Feel free to mix paints to get the right hue and carefully paint the sketch, you can ...
Good morevening all!)Today I will show you one simple DIY on how to paint an ordinary construction helmet.1. At first, I made a simple sketch in pencil on paper. 2. Then transferred it on the helmet, used a pencil and black marker. The surface was slightly sanded in advance to bring roughness to the ...
If you do work with paper, like me, keep scrapes of different colours and sizes. Throwing them away is an unaffordable extravagance. I suggest using scraps of paper for cards. I recommend it for parents with children, designers and all creative people. We begin with sketches as usual. Collect ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений