Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with newspaper

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
02.12.2019 10:36  |  
To make a wreath you will need: Circle of cardboard Newspaper or paper Masking tape Cloth Glue gun Acrylic paint Acorns, chestnuts and cones Figures from salted dough Beads Tape  On the New Year's Eve, I like to watch a lot of movies where the action takes place during the New Year ...
I'll talk about how to make fixed shoes with curved noses — poulaines. I wanted to make it cheap but good. For shoes to look original, and I did not want to go to a store to buy materials. Required materials and tools: nylon pantihose; thin cardboard; wire; newspaper; PVA glue; acrylic paint ...
In this video, I will show you how to create a handmade basket of newspaper tubes without weaving. For work, you will need such materials: - Paper. I used old magazines with thin sheets. They're easier to work with. The strip is 11 cm wide, which I twisted at an angle. - White glue and hot glue ...
If you are bored because of winter and want a piece of sunny summer, this tutorial is for you! This is a great pot to decorate children's room, your kids will be happy to help you! You can watch the video if something is unclear: 1. We'll need a plastic bucket. Degrease the bucket and ...
I want to show you how to make adorable winged pigs :) This tutorial will help you to make excellent souvenirs for New Year with minimal cost. Almost everyone can find all necessary materials at home, the only thing you will have to buy is a self-hardening clay :) The materials needed: newspapers; ...
Watch the video about how to make a creative flower pot. Flower pots can be very different, and today I made a truck pot. It's a great idea that will decorate your windowsill. To make this flower pot you will need:• a box of butter or cheese;• skewers;• hot melt glue;• a newspaper;• white glue ...
Like many girls, I dreamed of being a Princess. Actually, it is reaaly cool to become one even for several minutes. If your daughter also wants to be a princess, play a game — craft a crown in 15 minutes. Materials: Newspaper. Scissors. Colored paper, cut cardboard pieces. Glue stick. Braid, cord, ...
30.11.2016 13:53  |  
I make many things, like wedding accessories or bouquetes. But today I want to share my experience of manufacturing homemade paper with you. Usually, homemade paper is very expensive. In this post I will tell you how to make it with your own hands. In Thailand, paper is manufactured of elephant ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений