Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with Newspaper tubes

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video I will show you how to make a beautiful box from newspaper with your own hands. You will need the following materials:- old newspapers (magazines);- PVA glue;- glue gun;- glue joiner;- moulds;- starch (any);- acrylic paint;- metal, furniture handle. I made mass for silicone forms from ...
In this video, a simple idea of a bright handmade candy bowl is presented. This bowl is easy to make, and most importantly fast! For work you will need: old newspapers or magazines; PVA glue; acrylic paint. In the video I will show how I am making a circle since the tubes do not need to be glued ...
In this video you will find a simple tutorial. Wall clock from newspaper tubes in combination with decoupage. For work you will need: magazine; PVA glue; acrylic paint (white and black);  decoupage napkin;  clockwork. I twisted the tubes at an angle on the spoke number 3.5. For ...
In this video I will show you how to make a weaved box from newspaper tubes and cardboard. The lid is decorated in decoupage technique. As I have leftouts the newspaper tubes after making a purse (my recent tutorial), I have decided to use them to make the box. It took me less than 50 tubes. Tubes ...
In this video I will show you how to weave a round handbag from newspaper tubes. I twisted tubes from strips 10 cm wide on a wooden skewer. I mixed acrylic paint of coffee color with acrylic lacquer, added water and painted all the tubes in advance with sponge. I used metal rings for pens. I covered ...
In this video, the idea of a box of newspaper tubes and improvised materials is presented. The blank is made of newspaper tubes and cardboard. The bottom was cut out in the shape of a heart and taped with napkins. The walls and the lid I did to match the cardboard blank. To make the lid, I used wire ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений