Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with diluent

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Need an idea for a gift? Here it is! Small paintings on mini easels will look great in the winter interior. And they will definitely create a festive mood! Do not wait for a miracle, make for yourself! Your painting studio Oxylight Art. To create a masterpiece you need oil paints, thinner, brushes, ...
My name is Nadezhda and today I want to show how I paint plastic suede with oil paints on the example of a dark maroon colour, and also show how I paint the petals.For work, I used krap-varnish and blue paints. I thinned foamiran before staining, I cut five-leaf 2.5 cm and made them of a convex ...
In this video, I want to show my way of creating Ranunculus from foamiran (marshmallow).With this flower you can create a brooch, boutonnière, pendant, and more.In the photo, I will show how boutonnières look. How to make green twigs I will show in the next video. You will need:- ...
Today I would like to share with you the technique of painting seascape with oil paints. For work, you will need: 1. Canvas.2. Oil paints: titanium white, cadmium yellow light, red kraplak, azure, blue FTS, ultramarine, yellow-green.3. Paint thinner.4. Brushes: medium synthetic brush, bristle brush, ...
Today, with the help of stained glass paints, we will depict the main Avenue of the most beautiful city of Russia, Saint Petersburg. We will use a minimum set of colors, but will place bright accents on some details. To work in the technique of stained glass painting, we need:   - frame ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений