Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with toothpicks

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Do you know what oshibana is?  I am fond of this art and want to share it with you. In Japanese, oshibana is art of creating paintings from dried plants. This type of creativity has several names: "Pressed Floristry", "Planar Floristry", "Oshibana& ...
Clover is a time-consuming flower. This flower looks great both independently and in compositions with wildflowers. For modelling, you need the following materials: - polymer clay; - oil paint; - wire; - toothpick or awl. More detailed materials I show in the video. Good luck!  
I got an idea to make a country boy-fisherman. Well, fishing rod is more or less clear, but I was puzzled with fish. I immediately began so search the Internet to find how to model fish from polymer clay. What about the result? Alas! There is nothing. No simple explanations for beginners. That' ...
Let's sew a pair of cute shoes with ears for Paolas. Here you are! Do not copy the tutorial to other resources — just give a link to it if you want to share. You will need:  piece of faux leather;  dense cardboard;  shoe prevention or foamiran for the sole;   ...
Today I want to show you how I make fruit compositions. I hope my tutorial will be useful. You will need: many artificial fruits; many artificial vegetables; greenery; ceramic pots; toothpicks; corelius branches; foam ball with 150 mm diameter;  gypsum; glue. Step 1. Take the foam ball and fix ...
You can do jewels yourself. Beads with tiger pattern are unique. The jewellery for bold, audacious, self-sufficient girls and women. I used polymer baked clay "Fimo" in this tutorial. I made 27 beads, it is an economic tutorial with zero leftouts! When you watch other people's ...
This tutorial is dedicated to the creation of the original decorative box with a flower, which I made of waste materials. The box is created as an element of decor, but if to place there jewellery or candy, the work may well serve as a great gift for March 8 or any other holiday. You will need the ...
Beads in a famous technique of modeling "Mokume Gane". I used Fimo clay, series of Soft and Professional. Numbers: 33 - diamond blue, 36 - dark turquoise, 74 - terracotta, 112 - gold, 37 - blue, 0 - white, 9 - black. You can sculpt from your favorite colors. Before making a pattern, ...
This is a very short DIY and an easy solution of the problem how to beautifully and securely mount Christmas balls. I hope you will find it useful. A key element is bead caps. They are usually very beautiful and look vintage. You also need:- satin ribbon- beads- tapestry needle- Moment Crystal glue ...
To create such a flower, you need: candies crepe paper scissors sticky tape toothpicks Cut pieces of crepe paper 10 cm by as long as you need. Then cut into shorter pieces: And make fringe: Then twist the fringe. Get here are the strips with fringe. And wrap: Insert a toothpick inside and ...
That's a marvelous and funny DIY on how to occupy children with some interesting business for an hour or so. You need: — scissors — glue — small wooden beads — toothpicks — pieces of felt or fabric — paint (I use acrylic) — brushes — curly chenille wire I took such corks: Make noses from ...
Hello! I want to share with your a DIY on how to imitate knitting from polymer clay. This would be a "knitted" brooch with buttons. For work, you need the following tools and materials: - polymer clay - rolling pin or pasta machine - extruder with a nozzle like on the photo - cutter ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений