Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with solder

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today's DIY will cover the basics of jewelry creation. We will work with bronze and create a locket in a shape of a woman's head with a Greek profile.The lesson is designed for students who have an idea about the most basic tools of a jeweler, and who used a gas burner at least a couple of ...
Today I want to make a jewellery in the hippie-boho-tribal style out of scrap shards, in other words, recycle pieces of old glass and clay. You need: various shards tools — pliers, round nose pliers engraver drill (you can do without it) copper sheet copper wire beads stick gas burner solder all ...
Today I will show you quite complicated  but interesting creation process of a pendant.   So, you need: - wire (German silver) 1.3 mm, 0.8 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.3 mm - gemstone (I used a cubic Zirconia / phianite) - pliers - graver / file / grindstone - sandpaper - polishing paste - solder (I have soft)   ...
23.12.2016 13:11  |  
I want to share a small photo report about the main stages of creating my new set of copper jewellery — Ivan Kupala Night. Many people are surprised that a woman is a metalsmith. I hope to answer some questions. The process of creating any new item almost always begins with the selection of stones. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений