Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with double sided tape

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Christmas decorations are always beautiful and original items that can decorate not only the Christmas symbol — a Christmas tree, — but also transform the interior of the house on holidays. I decided to get creative, but did not know how to make Christmas decor with my own hands to decorate the home ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
Today I want to make a jewellery case for Mom. At first, the idea was to make a place to store jewelry, arrange everything in Mixed Media style, but in the process I wanted to add photos. I made a so-called turntable, and attached 2 more photos. I've got winter photos, but the box is spring. I ...
For those who do not know how to embroider, but really wants to please their mothers and grandmothers with a wonderful handmade gift for spring holidays, I offer a very simple thing! We will embroider... paint on glass! Or rather, create an imitation of it with the help of dot painting. You will ...
Here are the steps: 1. Take a sponge and cut it into circles, squares, etc.or any other way (the more interesting the pattern will be). 2. Pour gouache on plates and dip the sponge in it, make stamps on paper. Like this: You get a unique patterned wrapping paper!  3. After complete drying, start ...
I will tell how to make three-dimensional flowers from crepe paper to decorate the packaging. And where else to use them depends only on your imagination. Be creative and share the bright colours of a spring sun! Take a sheet of drawing paper, draw several (according to the number of the flowers) ...
It all started when I ran out of gift envelopes for bookmarks. And found a way out this way. 1. Printed a Petrykivka pattern and a layout of a scrapbook envelope.         2. Folded along the lines, glued with double sided sticky tape, put a bookmark with description 3. Such long envelopes ...
Hello, dear visitors of Livemaster!!!!! I want to share a mini-mini-mini (maybe you also lack time) and very budget DIY with you. Or rather it's just a simple idea how to make a Christmas box ))))) You need: 1. Box 2. Beautiful wrapping paper 3. Double sided tape 4. Scissors 5. Pen or ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений