Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with good mood

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
If you are bored with your jeans, it's time to add a little colour to their usual denim life ....or many colours! The technique is very simple and easy. It took me 19 minutes to complete, of course, drying is not included. So, you will need: 1. Jeans. You can take old ones, but I've got ...
Well, the school year began with crafts. I am loaded with work and have a lack of time so I have to look for interesting topics for crafts on the theme of autumn. This idea is not mine but I would like to share it with you. The material is typical: I use the most simple material — dry leaves, green ...
I want to show you how to make a horse out of bast. All is very simple and has its roots in ancient pagan times.   Prepare beams of bast of 10 cm, 13 cm, 17 cm and 30 cm.   Take the 17 cm beam and folded in half this way:   Now take the smallest beam and separate it into 7-10 thin ones to make ...
How to decorate a room without much strain? I offer you a very simple way — a garland out of paper flags!  What do you need? 1) Good mood :) 2) Pictures (or photos) printed on A3 paper, I use Deluxe paper 300 gr with the linen texture. Each picture is about 15x10 cm. 3) Scissors. 4) Lace (optional). ...
Let's please our family, friends and loved ones! Do we need a reason for that?This work is feasible even for those who have not yet mastered the letter writing skill but still have the desire to transform the world with their own hands. Treat yourself to creativity, and their loved ones the ...
Cyanotype — an analog way of printing photos from any negative. In addition to that, cyanotype is used for making photograms, transferring the image on fabric and other surfaces. Cyanotype is simple, inexpensive and brings much fun. I found only one disadvantage — it is impossible to stop. You need ...
                                                      Good morevening, dear craftswomen! Friendship bracelet is an easy and quick thing to weave!                                                 YOU NEED: - floss (you can use iris or thin yarn instead of floss) - scissors - sticky tape...  ...
Good day, dear needlewomen. This is my first tutorial, please do not judge strictly) As we all noticed, winter has come... I wanted to decorate my house with something very warming and cozy... The vases I made just coincide with this winter mood) so, what do you need? Utter trifles!!! 1. Small ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений