Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paper design

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to show you how to make a simple and striking card in the country style. First, decide what colour scheme you want to use. I chose these materials: Gather the bouquet: Put a decorative piece of paper and the bouquet over the base, see what they look like together: Add fabric leaves: To ...
I recommend you to use such idea when your old bedside table or a drawer make you feel sad and you have a desire to transform them a little ;)   You need: - pencil and ruler - drill and drill bit #6, if your dresser has no handles - bright furniture handles - pliers and scissors - coloured paper ...
I have long wanted to publish a tutorial on making packages :) Hope, the DIY is simple and easy. So, you need: designer paper (different options, paper for scrapbooking, Kraft paper, etc.) glue (I use Moment Crystal. Do not use PVA - it makes paper soggy) any decorative elements (rep ribbons, ...
My husband presented me a key holder of high quality, but neither me nor my husband likeв the picture. I decided to change it. I want to share the idea of refreshing the appearance of a key holder. Tools: corrugated paper paper knife ruler glue   Cut out two mats, I used corrugated paper ...
If you do work with paper, like me, keep scrapes of different colours and sizes. Throwing them away is an unaffordable extravagance. I suggest using scraps of paper for cards. I recommend it for parents with children, designers and all creative people. We begin with sketches as usual. Collect ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений