Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with Pina

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
Today I decided to share with you the process of creating earrings, very simple in execution and spectacular! You need: 2 large beads (I had 11 x 10 mm agate), Keshi pearls, about 30 pieces (you can use 4 mm beads), earring fixtures, pins, chain with small links, rings. Use such tools: Cut the ...
I love polymer clay, it is magical and allows to implement various ideas. I especially love miniatures. The idea came to me when a friend of mine suggested me to buy a necklace with peppers. I thought I could make it on my own :) You need: red and green polymer clay findings knife toothpick varnish ...
If you like Swarovski crystals, this DIY is for you. Materials and tools: Round Miyuki seed beads, 11/0 and 15/0 (#191 and #401). Superduo (24k gold). Greek Cross 8 mm and 14 mm, frames for them. Greek Cross pendants 14 mm. Swarovski Chaton, 4 mm in the setting (Chrysolite Opal). Bicone 3 mm and ...
You need: 1. Earring fixture — 2 pcs 2. Bale — 1 pc 3. Caps for beads — 3 pcs 4. Rose bead, natural coral — 3 pcs 5. Pins — 3 pcs 6. Crystals — 3 pcs Pick beads and caps on pins in the order that you like. Spin the pins into rings. And leave a loop for the pendant. Put the bale in ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений