Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pencils

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
07.04.2019 12:57  |  
We offer you a simple tutorial on wall clock decoration. At the weekend we walked in a large shopping center and bought a wall clock. More details of the process can be found in this video: I immediately wanted to decorate it, and the child supported this idea with pleasure. The numbers are white ...
10.03.2019 08:39  |  
PAOLA REINA BOOTS ATTENTION! This is a free tutorial. If you want to share it, please do not copy it, do not replicate it on the Internet, just give a link. You can sell your work made by my tutorial, or sew it to sell.  Also, I would be pleased if you mention me as the author in your articles. ...
My elder child is sometimes curious about my craft work, is constantly getting into my materials, arranges his own games using my jars and boxes. But if I'm too busy, the son begins to show jealousy, and his interest in my stuff becomes destructive. So I decided to devote him half an hour and ...
Let's please our family, friends and loved ones! Do we need a reason for that?This work is feasible even for those who have not yet mastered the letter writing skill but still have the desire to transform the world with their own hands. Treat yourself to creativity, and their loved ones the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений