Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with thread wool

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I'm back with a new tutorial on how to make a handmade brooch. I was asked to make a Fox. So said so done!Choose your favorite pattern, transfer it to the felt (take a harder felt, so it is easier to embroider on it). Fill the space with embroidery (I used woolen orange and brown threads). ...
I want to give you a little tutorial on a weaving pattern for a "Dreamcatcher". It can be used both for the main circle and for the small hung bases. I made this "Dreamcatcher" using this pattern on the big and small circles. That's how beautiful it turned out. I'll ...
The idea of such slippers is funny and pretty, and I can't help sharing it with you! :)  Let's start . 1. To begin with, take the ready felted slippers and turrets, and wool yarn, a needle, buttons with the diameter of 2.5 cm. 2. Take a turret, sew the edge with a blanket stitch using ...
I want to bring to your attention a ten-handed helper doll. A ten-handed halper helps with housework. This doll has many hands, the work goes with a swing. That is an amulet doll, so before making it, tune in to something really good, come back to your feminine nature — pг all worries aside, relax ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений