Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with putty

37 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
27.02.2020 15:28  |  
A box made with your own hands is a very beautiful and original gift for March 8 or any other holiday! In this video, I will show you how you can easily make an original miniature set of drawers. I used DVP. But you can take as a basis plywood, wood, thick cardboard. We cut the fiberboard into the ...
In this video I will show you how to make a beautiful box of paper and cardboard with your own hands. I hope you like my idea The round base for the box was made of thick cardboard. I cut strips of thin cardboard and stuck them on, then glued craft paper on and left to dry. Then I applied the top ...
I want to share the idea of creating a Christmas decor in the form of a balloon. Balloons are objects that have a special charm. They are able to return us to the world of children's dreams, make us feel free and carefree travelers, and even on the Christmas tree they look very original and not ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a decorative lantern from cardboard with your own hands(all items were made of cardboard, the dimensions indicated in the video). I made an imitation of windows (4 pieces) and glued them together. Prepared 8 large pieces of cardboard and 8 small, glued ...
In this tutorial I will show you how I managed to make a textured background with an imitation of a concrete surface. I say imitation, because this type of a photo background, as far as I know, is always created with putty or various texture pastes, real concrete is not used in this case. In the ...
In this video I will show you how to make a notebook decor with your own hands using cardboard.The surface of the notebook was primed with white acrylic paint.I cut the boards out of cardboard and glued them to my notebook. I put some putty on the top and made stripes with a toothpick.After ...
In this video, I will show you how to make a box from newspaper tubes and cardboard with your own hands. This time, we will make tubes from the old books as I tan out of newspapers and magazines. I needed two circles of tubes for the lid and the bottom of the box. The walls are made from cardboard. ...
In this video, I will show a simple way to decorate jars with ageing effect. Jars will need:  jars for decoration; putty; cold porcelain; PVA glue; silicone moulds; acrylic paint; brushes. Before decorating, I degreased the surface and applied putty. It is necessary for parts to stick ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
Watch how to make a panel with your own hands. It is a beautiful home decor idea. You can make a panel in a couple of evenings, hang on the wall or give as a present. You will need: • MDF or plywood;• construction putty;• masking tape;• floral mesh;• ...
In this video I will show how to make a paper chest with your hands in detail. This time I twisted large tubes of magazine paper. I used two lengths of tubes, which is not wound at an angle. For such a chest I needed a little more than one magazine. Therefore, it is important to use paper of the ...
How to make decorative balls of cement and sand. This is a great craft for your garden. Balls are wonderful decoratinos for any garden area. Cement and sand are good materials for creativity. You will need:• cement, sand;• construction putty (optional);• rubber balls;& ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений