Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with thick cotton

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
24.12.2019 12:29  |  
In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a clutch using a sewn clasp. In just an hour you will become the owner of a unique handbag with an unusual design.   You will need: The clasp itself (the size is 20 cm); Fabric for the outside of the bag; Fabric for the lining ...
11.09.2019 14:48  |  
In this video, I will show and explain in detail how to make a pouch for small things, which can also be used as a keychain. This tutorial is suitable even for beginners. Now it will be much easier to navigate in the bag. Keys and useful things can be stored in one place. And depending on what ...
Cosmetic bag with your own hands in 1 hour. Combining sewing craft and cotton Do you only take your first steps in sewing? Are you afraid to make a serious thing, but want to make something functional? Simple, but very original due to the combination of unusual materials cosmetic bag is great to ...
18.07.2019 12:37  |  
  Have you just begun to master sewing? Are you afraid to make a serious thing, but you want to make something functional? A simple shopper bag with which you can go to a store or to the beach is a perfect solution. Even a beginner can make a simple model, without lining and pockets! In ...
08.06.2019 16:54  |  
In this video tutorial I will tell and show you how to make a purse with a flat lock. Sewing a purse is not more difficult than a regular cosmetic bag, and an unusual lock turns it into a practical, roomy purse with compartments for coins and credit cards. Sewing a zipper, installation of the lock ...
  In this tutorial, I would like to show how to sew another version of a simple pencil case (or cosmetic bag) with a zipper.  The volume of a pencil case is acquired due to the side folds. This tutorial is suitable for beginners. In just one hour you can make an unusual gift to ...
  Today I invite you to sew a needle cushion and purse with me. I used a rectangular unsightly clasp, you can use the clasp of any shape — round, oval, rectangular, and fit both sewn and unsewn clasp.  For work you will need: thick cotton for outer part of a needle cushion; ...
I offer to your attention an Easter tutorial. We've made very many toys with my child and they've brought our friends much joy! A toy took us 10 minutes maximum  (without preparing the materials). 

Модальное окно для уведомлений