Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fabric 100% cotton

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I'd like to show you how to sew a Provence table napkin. You need: two types of fabric: lilac-purple and polka-dot a cut piece of fabric with a lavender flower in a pot thin satin ribbon, width 6 mm bias binding white thin threads for sewing All materials should be of matching colours, like ...
When the summer comes and it's the time for vacations, we all want to refresh our wardrobe and complement it with bright colours! Our little fashionistas are no exception! I suggest you to sew a summer set for girls, which is good for walks and going to the beach. You need the following ...
I suggest watching a simple tutorial on decorating cushions for a child's room. You need: 1. Checked fabric. 2. Print on linen (approximately 18х18см) 3. Lace (width 4 cm) 4. Zipper 50 cm (I have a hidden one) 5. Scissors, needle, measuring tape, chalk, threads, pins.... Sewing cases ...
1. Cut strips of 1 cm width of cardboard (250-290 g) and fabric strips of 2 cm wide. Any length of fabric strips would fit (the more it is, the more magnificent the rose is). Fold fabric strips in half lengthwise and iron. 2. Wind the fabric on a cardboard strip in spiral. And iron. 3. Pull ...
17.02.2017 12:29  |  
Today I suggest you to sew a headband in the style of pin-up, very popular in the 50s of the last century and popular now. Gather girl-friends, choose fabrics and start. Materials - fabric of the desired size (82cm х12cm) - wire (copper or aluminum) 80 cm length (I bent the ends so that the ...
Good morevening all! I offer to make Christmas Pixie in the style of Tilda. So let's start. Materials - fabrics for dolls and dresses - scissors - thread - stuffing material for the body))) Here is an approximate pattern to draw, print and cut out: Next, transfer the pattern on the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений